Earthing & Lightning System
Electrical circuits may be connected to ground (earth) for several reasons. Earthing serves as:
- Personal protection
- Property/operational protection
- Potential grading earthing
- Electro-magnetic pulses protection
- Lightning protection
In mains powered equipment, exposed metal parts are connected to ground so that if, due to any fault conditions, a “line” supply voltage connection occurs to any such conductive parts, the current flow will then be such that any protective equipment installed for either overload or “leakage” protection will operate and disconnect the line voltage.
This is done to prevent harm resulting to the user from coming in contact with any such dangerous voltage in a situation where the user may, at the same time, also come in contact with an object at ground/earth potential. Connection to ground also limits the build-up of static electricity when handling flammable products or electrostatic-sensitive devices.
Armin sanat is leading manufacturers of earthing, lightning protection, and exothermic welding products.
- Earth Rods & Accessories
- Earthing & Lightning Protection Clamps
- Earth inspection pits
- Earth Sheets & Earth Mats
- Round Copper Conductors
- Air Terminal Rods and accessories
- Early streamer emission lightning protection system
- Exothermic Welding Products & Accessories
- Temporary Earthing Device (TED)
- Surge Protection Devices
- Reel for Tanks
- Flat Copper Conductor